Cardigan County Agricultural Society
Sioe Sirol Amaethyddol Aberteifi
ANNUAL COMPANION DOG SHOW
02 August 2017
Briscwm Fields Cardigan SA43 1DR
Licensed by the Kennel Club regulation B5. Dogs docked on or after 27th March 2009 may not be entered for exhibition at this show.
Dog Schedules may only be obtained by phoning Dog Steward Mrs Sue Jones on 01239 614933
NOTE – There will be no entry fee charged for any exhibit –
Each dog exhibitor will be charged the relevant entrance fee at the main gate
Judging commences 1.30pm
Judge: Mr David Bowen (Lararth GSD)
1. Any variety Puppy, 6 – 12 months.
2. Any variety Junior 12 – 18 months
3. Any variety Gundog
4. Any variety Hound or Terrier
5. Any Variety Working or Pastoral
6. Any Variety Toy or Utility
7. Any Variety Open
Dogs winning ‘Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show and Best Puppy in Show not eligible for entry in the novelty classes
(Judged by Sharon Bowen)
8. Any Variety handled by an Adult
9. Any Variety handled by a Child 12 yrs or under
Judge: David Bowen
10. Best Rescued Dog or Bitch
11. Best Veteran Dog or Bitch over 7yrs
12. Best Baby Puppy 3-6 months
13. Best Conditioned Dog or Bitch
14. Any Variety most Handsome dog
15. Any Varity Prettiest Bitch
16. Any Variety Long Tail
17. Judge wants this Dog!!!!!!
Best in Show – Perpetual Challenge Cup given by The Proiry Vet Group plus £10 Show donation
Reserve Best in Show – The Danny Rees Perpetual Challenge Memorial Cup plus £5 Show donation
Best Puppy – Perpetual Challenge Cup given by Mr & Mrs Ken Rees
Best Child Handler – Perpetual Challenge Trophy given by Mrs Susan Jones
Novelty First Prize Winner – Perpetual Challenge Cup given by Mr & Mrs George & Marion Summers
Thermatex kindly donate vouchers towards a Waterproof Dog Coat for Best and Reserve Best in Show.
Rosettes for Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show and Best Puppy and 1 – 3 in all Classes.
Best Rescue Dog’ Perpetual Challenge Cup and bag of food donated by KELSION Kennels Cardigan